Personally Identifiable Information
You can visit the Garden-Herb without sharing personal information, but you will be required to provide personal information in order to use certain Garden-Herb site features, such as creating an online account or placing an order.
We will collect any personally identifiable information from or about you, which may include:
1. Contact Information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number
2. Billing Information: credit card number, and billing address
3. Identifiers: user name, account number, password
4. Preferences: wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
5. Computer information: your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
This information helps:
1. Fulfill and confirm orders
2. Manage an account on our website
3. Provide high-quality customer service
4. Assess your needs for the right products
5. Send you a newsletter about current news and promotions
6. Send you marketing emails
7. Answer your questions
8. Conduct research and analysis of customer needs
9. Improve our website and marketing activities
Purchases of products must be made by:
1. Credit or Debit Card
All credit and debit card information is provided directly to one of our PCI-compliant third-party payment processors. We do not store or maintain any credit or debit card information.
To make a purchase you will need to submit your credit or debit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing address.
Physical Geographic Location
We will use your IP address to obtain your approximate geographic location to help us customize the Garden-Herb site and to analyze traffic on our Website.
The Garden-Herb may allow you to connect and share information with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. These features may require us to implement cookies, plug-ins, and application protocol interfaces (APIs) provided by those social media platforms. We may share information that you provide us or that we may collect about your use of the Garden-Herb with those platforms and that information will be subject to their privacy policies. We encourage you to review those platforms’ privacy policies.
The Garden-Herb is active on social media, including Facebook and YouTube. You have the opportunity to comment on these Websites regarding the Garden-Herb site and the products and services we offer. The Garden-Herb will not be liability for the results of any and all third-party reposts to any and all other locations, including the direct or assumed meaning regarding content from all company social media websites.
Choice and Opt-Out
We are one of the few online stores where you can buy products without logging in and registering, or purchase products by registering in our store and receive attractive discounts.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
We enable you to create a profile and share information with others, but we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or another legal process
2. When disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, safety, or the safety of others, committing fraud, or respond to a government request
3. When the Garden-Herb is involved in a sale of all or a part of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change or uses of your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do.
Third-Party Advertising Networks & Behavioral Advertising
If you provide us personal information about others, or if someone gives your personal information, we will use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Cookies & Web beacons
Our Web pages contain electronic Web beacons and are used with cookies to compile statistics to analyze how our site. They may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your personal information is the most important to the Garden-Herb. When you enter sensitive information in our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure SSL.
We follow accepted standards to protect your personal information during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active. If you wish to cancel your account or you don't want that we use your information to provide you services, please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes